If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
January 2, 2013 at 9:59 pm #19030
Happy new year everyone,
Firstly, the abundance is a great theme and the support make a great job.
I have some problems, I hope, you can help me:
1) How can I put an image in my search result product?
2) How can I change the format of picture in search result?
3) The price of my product doesn’t disappear:
4) The price doesn’t change when I choose different attribute and there is different price on the page product:
Thank you for your helpJanuary 3, 2013 at 2:59 pm #101860
1) I think there is a plugin to output images with product search results but I don’t know it offhand. Otherwise the search.php file would need to be re-done to make the calls itself
2) You can alter the format of the search loop in includes>loop-search.php. For the image size, you can change which image it uses by changing the ‘widget’ to one of the image sizes created in the functions.php thats a bit bigger or whatever you want. You’ll also need to modify or create a new container class (the news-thumb holding the $image).
3 and 4) I’m not able to download powerpoints but from the description is sounds like you have variable products but they are not set up correctly. See: http://wcdocs.woothemes.com/user-guide/product-variations/
DevinJanuary 3, 2013 at 4:18 pm #101861
Thank you very much for helping. I am going to do that. But for the differents prices on my product page, the user guide does not help me.January 3, 2013 at 8:21 pm #101862
The biggest issue I see with variations is users typically don’t set each variation value to have its own price. You just have to make sure that the product has a attributes set up as in here: http://wcdocs.woothemes.com/user-guide/products-user-guide/setting-up-product-attributes/
Then you can assign one of those to a product and add the different values for that attribute that a user can select. Once you’ve saved the product you can go back in to the variations tab and expand the various values to add price to them.
The topic ‘Problem price on variation products’ is closed to new replies.