We have configured Paypal on our store : http://www.accessoiretablette.com ; it’s ok when you add a product and choose to pay with paypal, but we only can pay with credit card on paypal ; it doensn’t work when you try to connect with your paypal account : We have always an error “this item is already purchased”. We have a seller paypal account professionnal, maybe we have make a misconfiguration ?
Thanks for your help,
Personally I had a similar problem on my website. There’re two solutions:
1) PayPal Account:
– ) Login to your PayPal account
– ) Click “Profile” on the top menu bar.
– ) Under “Selling Preferences”, click “Payment Receiving Preferences”.
– ) Under “Block Accidental Payments”, choose “No, allow multiple payments per invoice ID”.
2) If you use http://www.woothemes.com/products/sequential-order-numbers-pro/ on your website increase the order number.
The topic ‘Problem with Paypal and Replete’ is closed to new replies.