where can i add more product pictures for the product preview with the zoom function?
i also have to translate some things in german, but i cant find them…
1. “Logout” -> shop menu
2. “Cart” -> shop menu
3. “You are here: Home ….” -> on each site
4. “Cart subtotal” -> details of order
5. “Order Total” -> details of order
1) Just attach more images to the post (go the the image/media uploader while you’re on the product editor page and upload some images. They’ll be attached to the product post automatically)
2) You can translate these strings in abundancewoocommerce-configconfig.php.
I understand how to add more pictures by upload, but how to add images from the media library?
I’m not sure if this is possible because wp doesn’t allow you to attach an image to several posts (at least not out of the box). Maybe plugins like: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/attachments/ will help you.
“2) You can translate these strings in abundancewoocommerce-configconfig.php”
It doesn´t work…
I also think that i cant find the ” Your are here ” line in there…
The breadcrumb function can be found in abundanceframeworkphpclass-breadcrumb.php – search for following line and translate the “You are here”:
'before' => '<span class="breadcrumb-title">' . __( 'You are here:', $textdomain ) . '</span>',
Are you sure that you translated the po file in abundance/lang folder correct. Does the folder contain a de_DE.po and de_DE.no file?
The topic ‘product pictures’ is closed to new replies.