If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
hi, the flashlight theme is really great thus far. i’ve been able to customize a little. but two issues.
1) the product thumbnails look fuzzy. they should definitely be more sharp, and i’m not sure why they’re not and what i could do to make them sharp.
2) i’m using the woocommerce product search, and it has very limited usefulness. it seems to only search for the most highly used product tags. it doesn’t search/find every product tag. is this correct, or am i missing something?
website here: http://www.brianshumway.com/fine-art-prints/shop/
Help! thanks! Brian
ok i found a couple of plugins to fix those problems. now, hoping you’ll read and reply, i’d like to center the entire site. can’t figure it out. any hints?
sorry for the late response.
1) The images are generated by wordpress. You can follow tutorials like: http://www.skidoosh.co.uk/php/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -setting-and-adjustment/ or http://mansurovs.com/tech/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -quality to improve the image quality.
2) Yes – I think this is the standard search function. You can ask for a better search widget here: https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/issues
3) Because of the layout Flashlight uses it’s not easily possible to center the content.
ok thanks for the help….i found the widget “search everything” and it effects all widgets with search functions, including woocommerce.
The topic ‘Product Thumbnail Quality and Search Results’ is closed to new replies.