Hello Kriesi! Another great theme. Excellent work!
I have a few questions;
1. Is there more documentation than what is included in the zip file/documents? The documentation seems to be a bit on the light side for some areas. I know it’s a new theme but would be great if you could add specifically where we should make some basic css edits (change css to support larger logo). Your new Framework although it’s great it’s a bit confusing where to change what. I checked your support forum, read thru this site but am still not seeing all the answers. I apologize if they’re here but don’t really think I should have to search for some of the basic questions.
2. How and where do I modify the header so a bigger logo will fit?
3. In the header it is showing the url on the right of the logo. I think it is the url for one of the framework .php files? How do I remove it and why is it there? You can see it here: http://www.fruitzoom.com Would like to get this fixed asap
4. Where do I change the font sizes such as H1, H2 etc.? I know how to change the font style (cufon) but what file should I edit and what code to change the size of H1+ fonts? I don’t see it in the docs but may be missing it somewhere?
5. For the main menu it’s not showing all of the menu items. It’s truncating the first one (about). How and where do I either widen it or fix the issue?
6. How do I modify the blog archive pages to display like you have them on your live demo site? The documentation is very light on this topic.
7. How do I remove the meta information from blog posts? I don’t want the categories, tags on left side?
8. Do you have any further instructions for mega menu?
9. How can I remove one or more of the footer widgets? I see the code in footer.php with 5 columns. I hope there is a way to delete a widget w/out having to change the .php code. Either way can you pls tell me how to do such? I searched docs, site & don't see the answer?
10. Why are there boxes around the tags in the tag widget? How do I remove them?
11. How do I increase the size of font in the main menu?
12. Do you have a comprehensive list of short codes?
13. How do I add the rss for the link showing in the top right corner of page? Suggest this gets added to admin.
I do like the theme a lot. If I can get it working easily I can see using it for a lot of client sites due to the flexibility.
You can see my draft (very draft) implementation here. http://www.fruitzoom.com