July 27, 2012 at 10:48 am #14769
in regards to http://www.possmma.us website please help as i am not sure how the heck these problems all of a sudden pop out and i don’t know how to fix them.
- Price filter and cart use to be display on the right side of the shop, and i also check on widget where everything is place correctly. But today i log on and everything is align to the left bottom side
– under sub menu when i click on “My Account” and “Edit My Address” nothing seem to be working. all setting is correctly imputed in the word press but i cant figure out why its not being display.
– under sub menu “Change Password”, is it normal that nothing else is showing up on there? There is no option to input old password and new password.
Please helpJuly 28, 2012 at 6:04 am #84837
1) Make sure that the website runs Woocommerce 1.5.8. Afaik WC 1.6.1 doesn’t work flawlessly with Abundance yet.
2) I can’t visit your website because Kaspersky Internet Security reports “Trojan-Downloader.JS.Iframe.czj” and blocks the access. This may indicate a hacker attack. Probably the best solution would be to restore the files from a backup if your’re not sure if someone manipulated your files or not.July 30, 2012 at 2:45 am #84838
I am running woocommerce 1.6.1 can you please tell me where i can uninstall the new updates and runn 1.5.8 instead?
thank youJuly 30, 2012 at 6:36 am #84839
You can download 1.5.8 from here: http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/woocommerce.1.5.8.zip – afterwards use your favorite ftp software (like filezilla) to access the wp-content/plugins directory. There you can delete the “woocommerce” folder and upload the folder which contains the version 1.5.8 (unzip woocommerce.1.5.8.zip first).July 30, 2012 at 8:08 am #84840
Thanks for the tips. i deleted and reinstall woo-commerce 1.5.8 and under setting system i copied and paste the shop pages for your reference.
Shop base page #709 – http://www.possmma.us/shop/
Cart Page #710 – http://www.possmma.us/cart/
Checkout Page #711 – http://www.possmma.us/checkout/
Pay Page #721 – http://www.possmma.us/checkout/pay/
Thanks Page Page does not contain the shortcode: [woocommerce_thankyou]
My Account Page #713 – http://www.possmma.us/my-account/
Edit Address Page #714 – http://www.possmma.us/my-account/edit-address/
View Order Page Page does not contain the shortcode: [woocommerce_view_order]
Change Password Page Page does not contain the shortcode: [woocommerce_change_password]
can you please help explain how i can resolve this? as of right now the problem still exists and i am unable to log onto “my account” the “change password” tab is blank when i click on it.
can you also tell me if woocommerce comes with a standard page for “Register new account”
Thank you i hope we can resolve this issue soon as i rely on this shopping cart for our sales.July 31, 2012 at 4:33 am #84841
Edit each page then put the woocommerce shortcode for example in “Thank You” page should have the [woocommerce_thankyou] shortcode. After that, assign the respective pages on WooCommerce > Pages > Shop Pages.
IsmaelJuly 31, 2012 at 7:57 am #84842
Thank you so much Ismael.
I have one last question and can you please tell me what this means and how to resolve it?
WP Remote Post Check wp_remote_post() failed. PayPal IPN may not work with your server.August 1, 2012 at 9:28 am #84843August 1, 2012 at 11:08 am #84844
I’m not sure how to solve that problem. Let me tag the rest of the support to check the issue. :)
IsmaelAugust 1, 2012 at 12:57 pm #84845
If the paypal payments, etc. work simply ignore this error message. The remote_post detection does not work correctly (eg compare this bug report https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/issues/1215 ) and the only important thing is that fsockopen/cURL is enabled.August 2, 2012 at 4:22 am #84846
The topic ‘quick problem and need assistance- Please reply within 24hrs’ is closed to new replies.