If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
1. There are quotes on the top of the page for some reason… no idea why, but I need to make them go away. This shows up on just about all pages.
2. Is there anyway to make the gallery go to a lightbox instead of it going to a individual page.
3. When I click on a portfolio page it shows the featured image, and a giant title box… I don’t think that’s how it’s suppose to be.
1) The quotes on the page you linked are empty block quotes which is in the actual body of that page. So open up the Text tab above the visual editor and at the bottom should be the following which should be deleted:
If it isn’t there, then somewhere else a block quote has gotten added into the code of the theme files or as a filter or something like that. I can’t say where or how as it isn’t a default output by the theme.
2) That gallery is generated by WordPress and I believe when you insert it, there is a dropdown on the right hand which you can choose how the image is linked. If you choose the image option instead of the attachment page it should get picked up by prettyPhoto to show in a lightbox.
3) You can customize the featured images caption/presentation in the meta where you add in the gallery. But otherwise the page looks correct.
The topic ‘Quotes & Gallery Lightbox’ is closed to new replies.