How can i remove the page titles on the pages? Home, About Us, Etc… The ones that display in h1 on the page body.
Thanks in advance.
open up loop-page.php located in the folder “includes” and delete following code:
<h1 class='post-title'><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
what would be the syntax to remove the title on just the home page, please?
1) Make a copy of loop-index.php (located in the folder “includes”)
2) Call the copy loop-single.php
3) In loop-index.php remove following code:
<a href="<?php echo get_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark" title="<?php _e('Permanent Link:','avia_framework')?> <?php the_title(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a>
4) In single.php change
get_template_part( 'includes/loop', 'index' );
get_template_part( 'includes/loop', 'single' );
Does this procedure hold true when you choose a Page for homepage and not the Blog?
I am using a page for homepage and I want to remove page title on only the homepage page. “Home”
Also, if we make the Frontpage a page in the Broadscope>Theme Options
Do we also have to choose the Frontpage and Blog page in the Settings>Reading?
1) Pages don’t display excerpts so the instructions given above won’t have any effect.
2) I’d recommend to use the Settings > Reading option to set the frontpage because some people reported slider problems if you use the Broadscope>Theme Options homepage setting. I reported it as a bug to Kriesi.
FYI for others, I removed the Home page title when “Page” by following this thread
The topic ‘Remove Page titles on pages’ is closed to new replies.