Hi guys, i have updated my theme to the latest version and since that i get a page without a loaded stylesheet.
1. Everything was working fine until i did the update to the latest version.
2. The theme has been renamed ( theme folder + the info in the stylesheet )
3. None of the php files are modified
4. Some additional css rules are added to the custom.css file
5. i have replaced all the theme files (except the my custom.css) on the server. And i have edited the style.css to reflect the name of my theme folder.
6. i have installed the theme on a new wordpress setup to test things and the problem appears as soon as i save my theme settings.
7. I choose the black redefine skin safe my settings and after the second refresh of the page the entire site is loaded without a stylesheet.
It would be great if somebody could help me fixing hat error as soon as possible.