Hi Support, still have several questions:
- how can i change the footer to 1, 2 or colums and get no content automatically in it (see http://www.matchmentor.eu)
- Can i change the color of the menu (background or get an image on it)
- Can i make or change, like demo, also a text under Menu text? like (About: what to expect)
- Can i change the contact form with subjects and language etc.)
Kind Regards, Peter
Hi Kriesi Support,
Need urgent information: Template has been crashed!!!
let not see color from header and portfolio slider disappear? and big slider doesnt work anymore what is going wrong? Please Help
1) In widgets.php remove as many cases as you want depending on how many columns you want filled in. You can delete all of them and drag your own widgets in through your Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets
2) You can use this topic, instead of “color:” use “background:”
3) In your Dashboard > Appearance > Menus you can set descriptions. You have to create a menu first and set it as your main menu.
4) This topic will help you out. It’s written for a different theme but it uses the same files.
Your site is online, nothing seems to be wrong with it.
The topic ‘Several Question’ is closed to new replies.