I use WP 3.4.2, WC 22.214.171.124 and the latest Propulsion theme.
I have some positioning/customization and duplication issues on my product detail page (see link at bottom) as follows:
1. How do I remove all or portions of the SKU/Category/Tag line? For example, say I just want to show the SKU or SKU and tags.
2. I have used some of the fine support code found on this site to remove the display of related products (since they weren't related to my liking). I also found the code to eliminate the related products and line separater graphic. Now I find the remaining upsells block needs additional white space to look better underneath the SKU/Category/Tags line. How is this extra space best accomplished?
3. When I recently upgraded to the 1.6.5 series of WooCommerce I started getting duplicate upsells that had bigger images than the upsells I was getting right after the SKU Line. I have tried Dude's suggested code from Support Forum>Propulsion UPSELLS/RELATED PRODUCTS SHOW DUPLICATE AFTER UPDATE PLUGIN WOOCOMMERCE topic but this made no difference that I can see. How do I eliminate these oversize upsell duplicates on each product page that has upsells?
4. Can the question 3 fix be fixed in a manner that won’t break when the Woocomerce plug-in is upgraded again?
5. Will this duplicate upsells issue be fixed in a new Propulsion update? Timing on update?
Thanks in advance! This site is a great resource and makes me glad I purchased your theme.
Link to screenshot of product detail page outlining the issues and summarizing main issues/questions follows: