If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Three related questions please:
1. How can I change the slider images to have them sitting on the right? Or alternate if possible..
2. How can I have the slider image not go into the logo, at the moment it goes too high. I can’t see that size in the manual and have already adjusted one of the images to 350 height to try, which made no difference..
3. How can I have slider images like yours where the larger one is in the front of the smaller one? Mine shows the smaller in front.
can you post a link to your website please . we can give you exact instructions then.
1) You can select the alignment in the slideshow options panel (which can be found on the post/page editor page) – first select “2D Featured Slideshow” in the slideshow option panel. Then scroll down to the “Add featured Media” panel. There you can select the image position in the dropdown box under “Image Size and Position” (i.e. left, right, fullsize).
2) Add following css code to css/custom.css:
margin: 90px auto -52px;
3) Same as 1) :)
The topic ‘Small Slider Image Settings’ is closed to new replies.