As I told you in the Theme Forest forum, there is something fo fix if possible:
1) when you have a gallery page with a right sidebar, the tooltip that comes out when rolling over the photos, falls behind the right sidebar and it’s not visible.
2) I’ve got a minor bug switching from menu-bar “version” to fullscreen gallery and going back. Sometimes it seems it doesn’t like my click… :/
- repeat the “hide and show the menu bar” procedure a few times (about 5-10 times) and you’ll probably run into it. The hide button and the show button will need 2 clicks instead of one to work.
- I found it happens also with NO transitions in act (e.g. pausing the background slideshow and waiting for the menu bar to fix its position before the new click). It needs some extra click to be found, maybe. If you want to have a deeper look at it I’d be very happy.
3) If a background transition is in progress and you are scrolling down a gallery (mouse wheel), menu and sidebar disappear. They only come back when the background slide changes.
4 - this is not a bug) It would be nice and very intuitive to click everywhere on the background to hide the menu bar. Is it difficult to implement?