If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Hi, i have a big problem which i couldn’t figure out how to solve,
After upgrading to wordpress 3.8.1 and enfold 2.4.5 i have this bug.
some part of the page becomes black
– it happens only with chrome (internet explorer and firefox works fine)
– it happens with the advanced layerslider working in the page (pages without layerslider works fine)
– it happens when i use the scrool or I place the mouse on some link (at the beginning the page is visible)
– everything but the layerslider becames possibly black (header, footer, content, and even the wordpress backend if you are logged in become black but not in the same time)
– in some case everything becomes black, just the layerslider is still visible and working
– if you pass over the black part you can still select text or use link
i tried with different pc on which are loaded different versions of chrome, all of them shows the same problem.
do i have to revert to the previous version of wp?
thanks a lot, every advice would be precius for me :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.