If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Today we discovered a major issue occurring with our website and we aren’t sure where the issue is coming from. We use the ‘tab containers’ on our product pages to break out information into three categories. While this displays accurately in Firefox, these tabs are not appearing at all in Chrome or Internet Explorer or Safari.
How do we fix this!! Help!!
I’m also noticing that our Digg Digg floating social buttons do not appear in any of these browsers either…
Broadway’s Best Shows
The topic ‘Tabs Broken in Internet Explorer / Chrome / Internet Explorer HELP!’ is closed to new replies.