How do I...
1) change the teaser text so it does not go under the button (essentially need to shorten the line)
2) Bold some words in the text line (like in the theme example)
3) Change the text on the teaser button.
1) Open up your style.css file, find:
now change the width value between the brackets to about 740px.
2) You should be able to edit the text when creating the posts/pages with the rich text editor included in WordPres, B stands for Bold text, you can select text in your editor and press the bold button. If this doesn't work you can go in HTML view and do this:
<strong>Your Bold Text</strong>
3) The button is actually an image, the image is located in
url("../images/skin1/button_get_in_touch.png") Modify the image to modify the text. After this it's also smart to change the following line in your index.php
<a href="<?php echo $link; ?>" class='advanced_button get_in_touch ie6fix'>Get in touch</a>
Change the "Get in touch" to whatever text you've changed the button to (the text won't show so it's really optional), this way your site is consistent :)
Glad that I could help :)
You must log in to post.