I am using Frontpage template in template builder to customize my frontpage: http://serwer1305481.home.pl/autoinstalator/wordpress3/
There are 2 issues:
1. I have 3 columns (33%) in the first row. I want the first to display particular post. I am using ‘overwrite deafult link’ to achieve this but it seems to disregard this. I set:
– Column 1 content: Single Page
– Page: Select Page
– Overwrite default link: http://serwer1305481.home.pl/autoinstalator/wordpress3/2014/03/wielki-post/
– How do you want to display the page?: Preview image and post content
Instead of displaying the specified URL it displays the content for the Home page.
2. in the second row I have 2 columns (66:33%). I need a widget displayed in the 33% right column. The widget is already visible on the following page: http://serwer1305481.home.pl/autoinstalator/wordpress3/kalendarz/
My settings in the template builder are:
– Column 2 content: Widget
– Widget area name: Page 2: Kalendarz
It s not showing at all. I tried Page 2: Kalendarz, Kalendarz, Widget Kalendarz, etc.
You help will be greatly appreciated
1) The link changes where the image is linked to which is why the image now links to the url you posted.
2) Do you have any plugins installed that modify widget areas or anything like that? Does setting the widget area to any other option display widgets in that area?
Please create me an admin account and post the login credentials as private reply . I’ll debug the code and try to find the cause.
Ok, seems like the issue is solved now. The title links to http://serwer1305481.home.pl/autoinstalator/wordpress3/2014/03/wielki-post/ and the read more link to the post: http://serwer1305481.home.pl/autoinstalator/wordpress3/2014/03/co-to-sa-rekolekcje/
The topic ‘template builder – overwrite deafualt link – does not work’ is closed to new replies.