Please check these 2 pages:
1. http://www.parafia-croydon.co.uk/test/ – created using Template Builder
2. http://www.parafia-croydon.co.uk/category/i-komunia/ – created using Category menu in WP
They display the same content at the moment but I would like to use no 1. It will change in future and I can manage it better using the Template Builder. However as you can see:
1. the header in example no 1 is misaligned (it is shifted about 20 px right)
2. and the sidebar with widgets is also misaligned – spacing btw widgets are non existent.
3. also seems that widgets in the sidebar are inherited from the ‘blog’ sidebar even though I set up a specific sidebar with specific widgets for the http://www.parafia-croydon.co.uk/test/ page
(I believe but I am not sure that misalignment of heading appears when Boxed Page Split Overlap is used.)
Please advise how to rectify this.
It seems you are using an older version of the them. mind updating to the latest version and letting us know if this fixes the problem? If it doesnt please add your login credentials in a private reply so we can check your backend as well :)
The topic ‘Template Builder – page heading title not aligned properly’ is closed to new replies.