If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
With the Testimonial Slider, is there any way to save entered fields?….I entered many fields, then by accident deleted part of the page and had to start again….as there is no testimonials section outside of generating this option within a page via click or drag and drop, I couldn’t figure out if fields could be saved in any way?.
What you can do is:
1) Open a blank page or create a new one
2) Add only the testimonial slider and fill it with the right content
3) Click the “Templates” button on the top right of your Avia Layout Builder content
4) Click “Save Entry as Template” and give it a name
5) Close the page (shouldn’t need to save this page)
6) Open the page where you want to add the testimonial slider and click that “Templates” button again
7) Choose the name you gave the testimonial slider and it will be added to the bottom of your page content
Once added, you can reposition it as usual.
Keep in mind that any further changes you make after you saved it won’t be saved to the template. So if you ever lose the testimonial slider, you can add it again from the templates but it will be the version it was when you originally saved that.
It’s better than nothing, and I’m not fond of this method. Just for this issue I don’t use the testimonial slider. It should really be a central item where you change it once and it changes everywhere it’s shown, like a widget etc.
Perhaps there are better alternatives, so best wait for possible feedback from others.
The topic ‘Testimonial Slider – Enfold Theme’ is closed to new replies.