March 13, 2013 at 4:41 pm #21232
I have a few issues with my website at:
Please take a look at this page: http://col323webdesign.com/tilbagetilbibelen/en/category/preachers/mikael-thomsen/ . As you can see, the sidebar is completely out of place, how can I change that without change my editions on the way the video section is shown?
2. Please take a look a this page: http://col323webdesign.com/tilbagetilbibelen/ . In the top, right side you can see the text, Cart next to the cart icon. How can I change that text? (to “Kurv”).
3. Finally, how can I keep my archive/post sidebar away from my woocommernce “my account” sidebar? (you can login and check it out here http://col323webdesign.com/tilbagetilbibelen/min-konto/)
Thanks a lot for this great theme!
Looking forward to hear back from you as soon as possible!
SIncerely,March 14, 2013 at 7:16 pm #111081
1) Because you changed the grid, the sidebar is displaying at 690px wide. The grid.css should never be changed unless you really know what you are doing. In this case, you would need to change the grid back or target the sidebar for that page and layout to define its width.
2) In the theme files, open config-woocommerce>config.php and search for this line:
$output .= "<a class='cart_dropdown_link' href='".$link."'>".__('Cart', 'avia_framework')."</a><span class='cart_subtotal'>".$cart_subtotal."</span>";
Where it has ‘Cart’ you can translate that word there as needed. Just make sure to keep the single quotation on it.
3) I don’t have login information to see that section but if you can post a screenshot or something like that maybe we can figure out whats going on.
DevinMarch 15, 2013 at 3:10 pm #111082
Thank you for your respond.
1. What I’m trying to accomplish is to change this page http://col323webdesign.com/tilbagetilbibelen/en/category/preachers/cameron-buettel/ to look exactly like http://col323webdesign.com/tilbagetilbibelen/category/praedikanter/cameron-buettel/ , how is that possible?
2. Perfect, it worked perfect!
3. Please see this screenshot: http://col323webdesign.com/tilbagetilbibelen/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ (Purchase code hidden if logged out) -at-4.08.44-PM.png .. The sidebar from PREACHERS and down isn’t supposed to be shown on that page. So I want to remove it, but do not know how.
Thanks a lot!
Mika :-)March 18, 2013 at 1:26 am #111083
You can try just selecting that sidebar directly with:
But that effects things sitewide and the grid (which has already been modified) so I don’t know if it will have any negative effects for the rest of your changes.
For the sidebars, you can try using a plugin like this one to have more control over specific widgets showing on sidebars: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-logic/
DevinMarch 21, 2013 at 8:50 am #111084
The topic ‘Three quick issues’ is closed to new replies.