If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
Thanks for great support.
1) On a normal page I can add a “Full width portfolio with thumbnails”, but that option is not there in my Frontpage portfolio.
2) A vimeo video adds huge top & bottom bars when played on a single portfolio page. I tried using iframe sized to 990 x 560, but the same thing happened. Is there is fix?
1.) What do you mean by “Full width portfolio with thumbnails”?
2.) Can you give us a link to your website? You should probably add the yt:stretch=16:9 tag inside the iframe code.
<iframe width="1500" height="844" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G0k3kHtyoqc?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" yt:stretch=16:9></iframe>
1) Sorry – I’ll rephrase my question:
When I click on a portfolio item it takes me to a single page with a slideshow. Is it possible to have thumbnails under the slideshow?
2) I tried adding yt:stretch=16:9, but still have large bars top & bottom
3) Is it possible to be automatically emailed every time you guys respond to a forum post?
1) No it isn’t with the current slideshow options. You can have them stacked like this http://www.kriesi.at/themes/eunoia/portfolio-item/a-nice-portfolio-entry/ with the Portfolio display option for each individual item but not with small thumbnails.
2) The only fix I’ve seen for this is if you use the same size vimeo videos for all individual portfolio entries and then force the slideshow container to that specific size while also removing the background and then making adjustments for each responsive break point.
3) You can keep an eye on your own topics here http://www.kriesi.at/support/profile/gshiels but as far as I know no there isn’t an email function on reply.
The topic ‘Thumbnail navigation on portfolio single page & video too high’ is closed to new replies.