As a non WP user i'm struggling with the logic of a few things. Altering the html and css is not an issue but I do have the following questions...
1. Can i have a main top level page that when clicked redirects to the first child page?
2. Is there any way i can have an 'Editor' user see the 'Menus' as currently they can add pages but cannot add these pages or make changes to the menu? (why the pages are not the actual menu is a mystery)
3. Can i have different content in the right sidebar specific to different pages? so for instance i might want different content in the right sidebar on the about page than on the services page?
4. Can the right sidebar only be populated by the pre-defined widgets?
5. I want some pages to be client only pages and thought checking the 'private' checkbox would mean the page would not be publicly viewable, but this doesn't seem to be the case...could anyone let me know how private pages can be achieved?
I think that's all for now but i'm sure i will have more questions as the site develops.
Thanks for any help