Sorry, for the amount of different questions in the same thread, but it all concerns the same thing.
I thought i had solved the portfolio issue, but it remains. When trying to create a portfolio translation, the translated page cannot show the portfolio posts. And when looking at the categories, the original categories are gone, but the site works fine in its original language and are displaying the portfolios correctly.
So i tried to create new categories, and i noticed that i then could assign a translation for the new categories as well. They all show up when making a new post, editing a post or making a translation (the translation shows the translated category, smart). But when i try to assign a category to the post, it dissapears when i click "update" or "publish". The post don't want to "keep" the category i assign them.
I also tried to reassign the portfolio categories under the flashlight -> portfolio settings. But it won't work.
I would really appriciate your help. We've launched our new website and are quite eager to get the translation working properly.