Thank you for this nice theme. Here is my case:
- I have installed the theme
- I get to this dir wwwblogwp-contentthemesangularlang
- I copied the two files .mo & .po and named them ar.mo & ar.po
- Added this line define(‘WPLANG’, ‘ar’); to the wp-config.php in the root dir.
- Then I edited ar.po and get to one of the keys
and I checned to:
I refresh the page and the word “Close” is still there. it’s not translated.
could you please help in this issue?
You need to compile the po file. I’d use tools like PoEdit to translate the default.po file in the wp-contentthemesangularlang folder. Then save the translation as ar.po and ar.mo into the wp-contentthemesangularlang folder. The mo file is the compiled version of your po file which is used/required by wordpress.
The topic ‘Translation to another lang is not working.’ is closed to new replies.