Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • #163120


    I just updated to the latest version and now a big part of my website is in german.

    In the admincp, I see Portfolio Einträge and a couple of other changes. On the 404 page everything is changed to german.

    “Es konnte leider nichts gefunden werden”

    “Um die besten Suchergebnisse zu bekommen beachten Sie bitte folgende Hinweise:
    Überprüfen Sie die Rechtschreibung immer sorgfältig.
    Probieren Sie auch ähnliche Suchbegriffe, z.B. Notebook anstatt Laptop
    Versuchen Sie mehr als einen Suchbegriff zu verwenden”

    Even the widgets are in german.

    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Semel.

    Hi Semel!

    That’s weird, try re-installing the theme manually via FTP, it the issue persists, please create an administrator account and send it to me at avia.josue (at)



    Hey Semel!

    Did you translate your website in German? Can you give us a link to the website?



    Hi again!

    No, I didn’t translate it. I found the issue, my wordpress installation is in Swedish and as you added the Swedish language in the latest update, my site was translated but a huge part of the files wasn’t translated. I had to delete the language files and now it’s in English.

    • This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Semel.


    If you would like to switch it back to Swedish please download Swedish translation here
    and follow instructions here



    It isn’t fully translated, the swedish language files you included in the update wasn’t fully translated. That’s why a big part of my website became translated to german.



    I tried to delete all strings in German. Please download this file and translate it to Swedish


Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Updated and big part of website is in german’ is closed to new replies.