Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #24478

    I was unsuccessful getting the 1.5 update to work but the 1.6 installed except now there is a permanent header on every page with the below content… it is even in every wp-admin page… look at rformz.com ….

    .avia_wpml_language_switch { position: relative; padding: 0px 0 0 10px; height: 30px; line-height: 36px; margin: 0 0 0 0; z-index: 151; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; top:-2px; right:0; } .sub_menu ul{float:left;} #top ul.avia_wpml_language_switch li{ float:left; margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding:0; border:none; } .avia_wpml_language_switch li:hover{ opacity: 0.8; } .avia_wpml_language_switch li span{ display:none; } .avia_wpml_language_switch li .language_flag{ display:block; } .avia_wpml_language_switch li .language_flag img{ display:inline-block; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); } #icl_lang_sel_widget{ overflow:visible; z-index:20; }

    #123575

    Hi FLSouthPaw,

    Disable *all* active plugins and dropins (including Jetpack) first and see if that helps. Next, go to your theme options and change a minor style, save, then change it back and save again.

    If things are good at that point, re-activate your plugins one by one.

    Regards,

    Devin

    #123576

    That didn’t work still has same weird header … I have done everything you said above..I have disabled all plugins changed some styles… also activated another theme and reactivated enfold… with no plugins enabled as soon as I switch to enfold the code still appears… even in the wp-admin page…

    #123577

    I was able to get 1.6 to install/work properly… steps I took were…

    1. Disable all plugins

    2. Picked a stock WP theme.

    3. FTP/Overwrite all files in the enfold theme folder.

    4. Re-enabled Enfold theme

    5. Re-enabled all plugins.

    All of the same plugins were previously installed and running when I first installed Enfold 1.4 after I bought it and there were no issues… There must be a plugin not letting the files upload properly via the http://FTP... I am going to try and pinpoint it…

    #123578

    Glad its working for you now though I’m not sure what plugin would be preventing files from properly loading in. Definitely a bit weird but at least you have a set procedure that should help with updating.

    Regards,

    Devin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Updated to 1.6’ is closed to new replies.