If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
I duplicated our website to make safe tests before upgrading our production website.
1.- Upgrading Propulsion from 1.6 to 1.9.1
2.- Upgraded Woocommerce to 2.0.4
– This is our production website running Propulsion 1.6 and Wocommerce 1.6.4 (Where everything looks ok)
– This is our test website running Propulsion 1.9.1 and Woocommerce 2.0.4 (Chaotic look)
As you can see the whole lookout changed with the upgrade.
Also in control panel of the Propulsion backoffice is a complete chaos.
– This is how the Template Builder looks like now:
– This is how the Theme Options looks like now:
I need please help to solve these issues before applying the upgrading to our production website
I checked the links to the stylesheets and scripts – eg http://elcaminodelamagia.com/elcaminodelamagia_test_v1/wp-content/themes/propulsion1.9/config-woocommerce/woocommerce-mod.css?ver=3.5.1 and they’re not working. I guess there’re two possible reasons:
1) They’re missing because you didn’t upload all files – in this case make sure all theme files are on your server.
2) The server doesn’t accept the url because of the theme folder name, In this case try to change propulsion1.9 to propulsion_new or propulsion. Don’t forget to switch to another theme first.
The topic ‘Upgrading from Propulsion 1.6 to 1.9.1 makes website a complete chaos’ is closed to new replies.