September 28, 2011 at 4:52 am #6109
I want to know, how can i add vimeo video link in portfolio-items page?
Also, i need the full screen video like this : http://www.kriesi.at/themes/brightbox/portfolio-item/aviathemes-opens-its-doors-soon/
Here is my example : http://tutspress.com/pros/woocommerce/ i need big like your demo.
and can you tell me how can i included tables in posts like this : http://www.kriesi.at/themes/brightbox/portfolio-item/aviathemes-opens-its-doors-soon/
Thanks.September 28, 2011 at 12:43 pm #52900
1) As far as I know there’s no table shortcode but html tables are prestyled – the demo table uses following code:
<table id="mytable" cellspacing="0" summary="The technical specifications of the Apple PowerMac G5 series">
<caption>Table 1: Apple Product specs </caption>
<th class="nobg" scope="col">Product:</th>
<th scope="col">iPhone 3GS</th>
<th scope="col">iPod Nano</th>
<th class="spec" scope="row">Version</th>
<td>3rd Generation build</td>
<td>1st Generation build</td>
<td>27th Generation build</td>
<th class="specalt" scope="row">Multitouch</th>
<th class="spec" scope="row">Video</th>
<td>Yes – doesnt play flash content</td>
<td>Yes – doesnt play content</td>
<td>Yes – does play any content</td>
<th class="specalt" scope="row">Release Date</th>
<td class="alt">Nov. 2009</td>
<td class="alt">Mai. 2010</td>
<td class="alt">Jun. 2010</td>
2) You can add videos by using the “Add featured media” options. Click on “Upload”, afterwards click on the “From URL” tab and enter your vimeo video url there. At least click on “Insert into Post”. This option will embed the video directly – if you select the “fullsize” slideshow the video will be fullsize like: http://www.kriesi.at/themes/brightbox/portfolio-item/aviathemes-opens-its-doors-soon/
If you’d like to use a lightbox popup upload an image first (i.e. from computer or use an image from the media gallery) and select “Apply link to the image?” – “Embed Video when image is clicked (Enter the URL to a video file or a service like youtube/vimeo)”. A field appears where you can enter the video url,September 28, 2011 at 6:04 pm #52901
Wow! Thanks you so much Dude. All fixed but i have 2 small question can i ask? :)
1. How can i use multi columns portfolios? i have using only 1 section :(
Here is your demos;
Here is my demo only 3 columns:
So, i want to using like this
http://tutspress.com/directory/ (4 columns)
I can see here only one options for Portfolio Columns : http://tutspress.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=avia How can i get more columns?
2. How can fixed portfolio thumbnails?
Here is a image for your 3 columns portfolio : http://i55.tinypic.com/iwiv08.jpg your image is fixed very good
Thanks.September 29, 2011 at 6:06 am #52902
1) Go to BrightBox > Theme Options > Portfolio and select the number of “Portfolio Columns” for each portfolio there. The “portfolio” element in your template builder can display 1,2,3 and 4 column portfolios too.
2) The thumbnails on http://tutspress.com/directory/ seem to be ok for me (right size, right aligned, etc.). I think you refer to the thumbnail cropping of the website preview image. It’s the same function/behaviour like on the demo page but Kriesi imho choose the image dimension wisely. The 3 columns portfolio uses: http://www.kriesi.at/themes/brightbox/files/2011/04/iStock_000003424028Medium-300×170.jpg and the standard image is. WordPress autogenerates the preview thumb and we can’t affect the cropping process.
The topic ‘Using Vimeo Link’ is closed to new replies.