If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
April 12, 2013 at 3:01 pm #22043April 13, 2013 at 4:53 pm #114012
1) No, that isn’t possible without a good bit of theme customization.
2) You can add this link in the Text tab to make a link to hide the content:
<a class="hide_content no_scroll" href="#hide-content">hide sidebar & content</a>
3) Add your text to the Description field for the image in the wordpress Media section. You can also add that content when you add the image to the slideshow area but the wordpress Media section is where you can always go back and add that data to images.
4) Try disabling all other active plugins besides WooCommerce. This has almost always been caused another plugin conflicting with WooCommerce 2.0 and Flashlight 2.2.1
DevinApril 14, 2013 at 8:38 pm #114013
Thank you getting back to me Devin.
1) OK thank you
2) sorry I am revisiting doing work on my site after quite a while and really remember my way around. Could you please tell me where to add this bit of code?
3) This worked thank you.
4) Unfortunately this didn’t work. any other thoughts?
RuthApril 15, 2013 at 2:07 pm #114014
For #2, you would add that into the Text tab where you want the url link to be in the page. Just like a regular url link to an outside page.
#4 – We’ll need to see the site live in that case. If you can provide a link, we’ll take a look.
DevinApril 15, 2013 at 6:39 pm #114015
Please see link below.
could you also tell me where I can change what is included as additional info.
RuthApril 17, 2013 at 11:20 am #114016
I moved this issue to Flashlight form. :)
The current version of Flashlight is 2.21 while you are using 1.62 which is not compatible with WooCommerce above 2.0 (you are using 2.07). Please log into themeforest.net using the account you’ve purchased the theme under and download the latest update. Please be aware that the update will overwrite every single theme file including custom.css , so make sure that you create a backup of your installation first.
The best way to upgrade the theme would be via ftp – renaming your current them folder on your server and then uploading the newest version of the theme. If you have made customization to your templates, but are no longer sure exactly where, I’ve made a comprehensive video outlining the easiest way to solve that issue. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8hqGBMSfHtKRkJlN0pyNVNDSkk/edit?usp=sharing
========After you update the theme the problems with the missing css for the box, as well as other problems below will go away
When I click that link you posted, this is what I see. http://www.clipular.com/c?5013067=AqAruKqcbqtbXEYPnZ6VT6blVxo&f=.png
It took me a while to figure out to click the home icon in bottom right to get the actual page. You need to change a setting that forces the load of the gallery first (unless this was the type of experience you are looking to provide for customers).
The topic ‘various Flashlight issues’ is closed to new replies.