October 7, 2013 at 7:18 pm #171770
Hi Enfold Support,
Upon updating to 2.3 we noticed that a bunch of the icons are now not showing properly on our Enfold themed site: http://tinyurl.com/53j35.
. Specifically the following:
– social icons in the top nav. colors are showing on hover but no icons
– right chevron icon in the slider nav. odd as the left chevron shows up. slider nav is set to appear on hover. what appears is something like a broken image.
– back to top (chevron) isn’t appearing when you scroll below the fold. the back to top nav button appears but the upward chevron icon isn’t appearing at all
– search icon for the search box (to the right of the global navigation in the header section). the area where the search icon should sit active ie you can conduct a search but no icon appears. this is prevalent on the 404 error page: http://tinyurl.com/kykjl8v
– similar to the chevron icons not appearing we have the arrow icons in the image hover not appearing as well.
Can you instruct us on what to do to get these icons back? Do we need to reinstall the enfold theme?
Thank you in advance for your help.
October 8, 2013 at 5:31 am #172088
- This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Eric. Reason: Was an incomplete description and hiding URLs to protect the innocent. :)
Solved the same problem on my site. If you are also using a caching plugin. Disable minify CSS option, clear cache, see the results. Though cannot enable minify CSS again without losing the icons. Seems like there is an error in the CSS from new upgrade, that conflicts.October 8, 2013 at 5:47 pm #172349
Thanks Manavsehgal. Any idea how to fix or is this something that the Kriesl team needs to address? Thanks!October 9, 2013 at 2:15 pm #173016
Please re-update your theme via FTP
For a quick guide on updating your theme take a look at this video on updating the Enfold theme via FTP: https://vimeo.com/channels/aviathemes/67209750
YigitOctober 9, 2013 at 6:16 pm #173157
The topic ‘Missing / Broken Icons’ is closed to new replies.