If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
April 27, 2012 at 10:47 pm #11880
Hi Dude and everyone,
I will buy this beautifull themes for a shop of osteopath friend, my questions are:
– which version of woocommerce may i install with the last version of flashlight ?
– i will be able to install all french version ? (wordpress, woocommerce )
– may i change the window of text in the home page by rounded corners ?
Thanks a lot, beautifull work, one more time ;)
RaphaëlApril 28, 2012 at 12:40 am #73450April 28, 2012 at 7:11 am #73451
1) You can use the latest version of WC (I think it’s 1.5.4)
2) Yes, but you need to translate Flashlight first. As far as I know we don’t have a French translation file for the theme yet.
3) Yes, we can provide the css code which creates rounded corners around the mini content box.April 28, 2012 at 9:37 am #73452
Thanks Dude for answers ;)
Is it easy to translate theme in French ?
Could you provide me the theme with rounded corner ?
So to be sure:
first i install french wordpress 3.3.2
after, woocommerce french 1.5.4
and then the theme flashlight ?
Have a great day ;)
RaphaëlApril 29, 2012 at 1:28 am #73453
The latest version of WooCommerce doesn’t see to work with this theme…or at least fit the way it’s supposed to.April 29, 2012 at 5:55 am #73454
Yes, you need to install fr wordpress and fr woocommerce. Then extract the theme files and search for the flashlight/lang. Open up default.po with poedit: http://www.poedit.net/download.php and translate all strings. Then save the file as fr_FR.mo and fr_FR.po and insert/upload it into the flashlight/lang folder. Then compress the theme files (make a zip file) and upload/install it by using WordPress. That’s it.April 29, 2012 at 12:21 pm #73455
Just to be sure the member neruda said that the latest woocommerce doesn’t work with flashlight ?
i trust you first of course ;)
Have a good day, thanks again ;)
RaphaëlApril 29, 2012 at 1:01 pm #73456
Hi again , i just buy flashlight (version 1.6) inside the version of WC is 1.4.1 ???
May i use WC 1.5.4 and the flashlight version 1.6 is it your last version ?
Thanks, i will translate by the time the file as fr_FR.mo and fr_FR.PO if you want i could give you the translation after ;)
RaphaëlApril 30, 2012 at 3:25 pm #73457
Everythings looks working well betweenWooCommerce and WordPress 3.3.2 and flashlight v.1.6
My new question is for Dude ;)
– How can i put all corners rounded ?
around the mini content box
around the page content
around the pictures too ?
Thanks Dude and full team ;)
RaphaëlMay 2, 2012 at 3:51 pm #73458
The topic ‘which version Woocommerce ? compatible with flashlight latest ?’ is closed to new replies.