If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
hope you can help us out. Case:
– homepage (showing the page “Homepage”, is not / does not contain a sub-page) shows the blog with sidebar
– page “Nieuws” (dutch), sub-page of “vereniging” (slug) and set as the page containing the blog at the theme settings, shows the same blog with the same sidebar
I’ve installed Widget Logic as your forum states that it’s fully supported.
I’ve got four widgets in the blog sidebar:
– category: widget logic condition is set to “is_page(‘Nieuws’)”
– archive: widget logic condition is set to “is_page(‘Nieuws’)”
– latest comments: widget logic condition is set to “is_front_page()”
– twitter: widget logic condition is set to “is_front_page()”
There is no caching meganism/engine installed.
Now, i want different widgets for the blog overview on the homepage (Latest comments and Twitter) as for the “Nieuws” -page (Category and Archive).
For the hompeage and the page “Nieuws” the Latest comments and Twitter widgets shows up. the Category and Archive widget doesn’t show up at the “Nieuws” -page.
Any idea how to fix this, the sidebar seems not to react on any settings used with Widget Logic?
The topic ‘widget logic not working with blog sidebar??’ is closed to new replies.