If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
In your abundance template using woocomerce I ned to fix formatting on product categories. The client has a lengthy description of each category and the description doesn’t come out looking too nice, and it pushes all the content way down. Any way to adjust this? With a template? Thanks!
some things I’d like to do-
1) be able to format the text (i.e. size, color, h1, h2, etc.) to make it laid out nicely
2) bring the sidebar up next to it so it’s more continuous/stream lined
3) Make the thumnbnail category image nicer, maybe larger with text wrapping around it.
Thanks for any help!
1) It’s not easily possible to push the term description inside the content area because I haven’t found any hooks which would help us to change the description position. You can try to recode some code parts in woocommercewoocommerce-template.php however this changes the core files and everytime you update the plugin you need to make these changes again. If this feature is important for you I’d contact the WooCommerce devs here: http://www.woothemes.com/support-forum/?viewforum=131 – maybe they want to add some hooks in future updates,
2) You can restyle the text with following css code – I’d add the code to css/custom.css:
3) Open up abundancewoocommerce-config config.php and replace the image dimensions in following code line:
$avia_config['imgSize']['shop_thumbnail'] = array('width'=>80, 'height'=>80);
Afterwards regenerate the thumbnails with: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
The topic ‘Woocommerce Category Page’ is closed to new replies.