If you have troubles since the update to WordPress 4.5 please read this post before opening a new thread.
I am considering buying your flashlight theme.
1. Will I have full access to the WooCommerce admin – i.e. full access to all the features of the normal plugin?
2. Will the WooCommerce built in to this theme get updates as/when WC have updates available?
3. What’s the difference between the WC built in to the theme & the plugin?
and also, does flashlight support WooCommerce Extensions, such as Subscriptions?
2) Yes. However WooCommerce is not built into the theme. It’s still a third party plugin and you need to install it like a “normal” plugin. Flashlight comes with a php configuration file which takes care of the plugin integration.
3) See 2) – there’s no difference.
4) Flashlight is compatible with many (probably most) WooCommerce plugins but not with all. The reason is that Kriesi changes the default shop template structure a bit (with filters/actions, etc.) and this can affect third party plugins which rely on these filters/actions. It’s compatible with Subscriptions though. If you want to be sure that all WooCommerce extensions work with your theme rather buy http://themeforest.net/item/replete-ecommerce-and-business/3519946 because it’s a dedicated e-commerce theme and the WooCommerce integration is better (Flashlight on the other hand is more a photographer theme).
The topic ‘WooCommerce for Flashlight’ is closed to new replies.