Just wondering if there any issues with wordpress 3.4 and if it is ok to update?
I was able to update my copy of Flashlight without issues. If you’re worried though I suggest waiting a few more days to see any bug reports come through to the forum. If none have then I think you’re safe to update.
The topic ‘WordPress 3.4’ is closed to new replies.