July 12, 2013 at 3:21 pm #26031
Hi guys, first we would like to congratulate you on what is easily the best WordPress theme that we have ever used ever! We’ve left more detailed feedback on the comments section on Theme Forest, but nice work.
Ok, a few small problems we can’t solve and would appreciate some help with please.
1. When embedding YouTube content we can’t seem to find any way to prevent related videos from showing at the end, even though our usual method of add ‘?rel=0′ usually resolves this. As this is really important for us as we will be using the site to showcase our own videos, we would really appreciate some help here.
2. Heading titles don’t seem to be responsive. When we scale our page down H1,2,3′s don’t scale and get cut off where are titles are too long. Is there a workaround or something that we are missing please.
3. We’re creating our new site on a spare domain right now until we’re happy that it can be moved over. Is there a way to save the templates and custom layouts to transfer too? When we save our custom styles and then select another preset and come back it’s not be saved?
4. Last one for now. Does your site work well with Wordfence security plugin please?
JayJuly 13, 2013 at 8:11 am #129044
Can you give us a link to the website?
1.) How do you embed the videos?
2.) Please check the link: http://responsinator.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kriesi.at%2Fthemes%2Fenfold%2F
You can see that the titles are responsive. You can use Media Queries to make certain elements responsive. CSS changes can be made on your custom.css or Quick CSS.
3.) You can switch the Advance Layout Editor (ALE) to debug mode. You will be able to see the actual shortcode below the ALE. You can copy and paste it to an Enfold installation somewhere else.
Edit functions.php, find this code
Below, add this code:
//set builder mode to debug
4.) We can’t say for sure. We haven’t tested the Wordfence plugin. Please let us know if you encounter any problem.
IsmaelJuly 13, 2013 at 11:41 pm #129045
Thanks for the reply.
1. Can we provide you with a link privately via pm or email please so it’s not in a public forum?
We are also experiencing additional issues with layer slider too. After a video contained in a slide has been selected / played, the option to select other slides via any means (nav, thumbnails) just disappears? Again, this is an urgent matter for us before we can go live with the site.
2. Thanks for the link to the responsinator, didn’t know about that one and very useful indeed. Titles do appear to be fine there but weren’t working when we manually scaled the browser window. Thanks.
3. Thanks for this info, might be above our level of comprehesion though. Can you export skins via the normal interface etc?
4. No problem, thanks again.July 16, 2013 at 1:10 am #129046
For #1, you can use http://goo.gl/ and then delete the url when you want it no longer accessible.
3) Not at this time but its something that we are working on for a future release.
DevinJuly 16, 2013 at 8:37 am #129047
Thanks Devin, is there no way to pm you the link though? How would I delete the link if I used the method above as I’ve not used this before and don’t know where the link displays etc?July 17, 2013 at 5:58 am #129048
You can use: http://shoutkey.com/ – these links will expire and after 24h it won’t link to your website anymore…
PeterJuly 19, 2013 at 9:03 am #129049
Thanks for the help and I’ll now switch the status of this post to resolved as the issues directly associated with Enfold seem to have been addressed. To be fair I’ll direct our questions about the layer slider to the creator of that component so you can focus on more immediate Enfold related topics.
Thanks,July 20, 2013 at 6:35 am #129050
The topic ‘YouTube related videos, responsive heading titles and saving theme settings’ is closed to new replies.